Monday, November 12, 2007

Report from DevLearn 2007 - Part 4



I am going to try to make this my professional blog. But I think it wouldn't be fair to skip two fun things from my trip to San Jose. I enjoy checking out local "dive" bars and one night I took a break from elearning to check out some in the area. My favorite by far was the karaoke joint called Seven Bamboo. It was just a really fun comfortable joint, I highly recommend it. On my walk to visit Alex's 49er's Inn earlier in the evening I witnessed this odd storefront display of a costume shop for dancers:



(I wonder how can I use this in an educational context?)

And for a final fun tidbit here is a video that was produced at one of the early sessions of the conference:







For background if you missed it, there was a earthquake registering a 5 on the Richter scale in San Jose a week before the conference. If you have any questions of comments about what I have written please either leave a comment or send me an email.


No comments: